Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Creative Mix

These pictures are from our field trip to our Creative Mix conference. Honestly, I didn't fully know what Creative Mix was, so I can't explain what it is. But since I can't explain what it is, this is a link to the Creative Mix 2010 website. I dind't take very many pictures inside the conference at all. While I was walking around outside, I was trying our HDR photography for my first time. Sadly, I didn't have a tripod with me, so each frame was slightly in a different spot, so I wasn't able to piece them ontop of eachother properly. So instead, these are the couple pictures I took that weren't for my HDR.

 This was the wall that everyone saw when they walked into the gallery part of the conference.

 This was our wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment