Thursday, January 6, 2011

SELF Favorites

These are my favorite self portraits from the 'Self' gallery.

 I really like how this student chose to use a piece of concrete instead of a canvas, and I love the detailing of the creasing on her shirt.
 I just plain and simply loved the mere size of this piece.
 This portrait was one of the few that looked so life-like! And when you look at it up close, all the different colours, and the way she used all of them are so amazing!
 The portrait of this student matched the pose and the actual way the portrait of the real painting perfectly!
 This portrait was done in only graphite, and the detail is just incredible. This has to be one of my top favorites.
 This student's style of painting is one of my favorites between all the students.
I really like how she chose to do her painting on a round canvas rather than a box canvas, and her medium chose of pastal adds a lot to the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment