Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sushi & Exposure

A field trip taht my teacher set up for my class was to go out for sushi and take night shots in the down located around my school. Sadly, not everyone was able to go on the field trip because it took place between the times of 5:00pm and 7:30pm in late november. Out of the students that did come, it was only me and another who stayed to take night shots after we had sushi. My teacher didn't even stay! It was very, very cold and wet that night, so me and my friend were only able to take 1 picture each. It took a while to set up the cameras and lights, but so these are the only pictures we came up with.

 I was just playing around with a flash while using a very long shutter speed.
 Take 1
Take 2

I don't really know why you're able to see what I assume is his breath in this one but not the first.

1 comment:

  1. I did so stay. I took photos for an hour in Fort Langley. I just didn't stay as long as you guys...

    ReplyDelete